About the programme
Elevate your choreographic flow with ZooNation’s Associate Artistic Director Dannielle ‘Rhimes’ Lecointe
Location: Puylagarde, South West France
Choreo Culture is a new subsidised training retreat giving visionary dance artists the opportunity to develop their choreographic practice. Across three days, you will be given unique coaching, guidance and space to discover and realise your ideas and full potential by leading life coach and movement director Dannielle ‘Rhimes’ Lecointe.
About the location
The programme will take place at ZooNation Dance Space, uniquely located in the heart of the French countryside. This stunningly restored farmhouse offers participants the ultimate creative environment to escape and focus on their artistic practice surrounded by breathtaking nature.
– We aim for participants to leave equipped with new skills to unlock their own choreographic ideas
– The ability to resolve any mental barriers or blocks that were previously inhibiting or distracting their progression as dance artists
– Gain confidence in their personal and professional selves
– Gain access to a new network of peers within ZooNation and beyond
This programme is designed and led by Dannielle ‘Rhimes’ Lecointe in association with ZooNation: The Kate Prince Company
Applications are currently closed
How to apply*
– All applicants must be 18 or over
– Due to the ‘live in’ nature of the programme, places are strictly limited to ten
*The next Choreo Culture will be announced soon. Be the first to know by joining our mailing list or following us on social media.