Applications now open
It all starts here…
Applications are now open to join the next cohort of ZooNation Youth Company. So if you are looking to gain high profile performance opportunities and train with some of the industries leading dance artists, apply now to join ZooNation Youth Company in 2023-24.
Applications close: Thursday 17th August
Audition day (London): Saturday 2nd September (location tbc)
- Aged between 10–20 years old on the audition date
- Able to attend compulsory Saturday training sessions 10am – 6pm in London, during term time.
- Available to attend additional rehearsals as required for performances (These may take place on weeknights and during the holidays)
What we are looking for
• A high level of dance skill and ability in the following styles; Locking, Popping, House, Breaking and picking up choreography and the ability to execute this at a high standard.
• Ability to freestyle
• A commitment to improving your skills and working with a professional attitude
• A willingness to work as part of a company and as an individual
How to apply
Audition Information – please read carefully before applying.
Please send any questions regarding auditions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ZYC Auditions.
Fees and further information
Registration and audition fee: Free
Successful applicants are asked to commit to weekly training with ZooNation Youth Company (ZYC) and ZooNation Academy of Dance (ZAD) for the one year programme.
ZYC Saturday sessions, 10am – 1pm or 11am – 2pm, London
ZYC training deposit: £30 per term (refundable subject to attendance conditions)
ZYC training fee: £100 (for the one year programme)
ZAD Saturday sessions, 3-6pm, Islington, London
ZAD fees apply.
2023/24 fees: £233 per term*
*Subject to annual change
Please note that ZooNation Youth Company is a subsidised training programme. We are passionate about supporting young people and those wishing to pursue a career in dance. As such scholarships are available, please inform us at the time of submitting your application form to audition if you would like to apply for a scholarship to help cover training fee costs.