ZooNation: The Kate Prince Company
Groundbreaking storytellers creating original music and dance to inspire the next generation of theatregoers and theatre makers.
- Message In A Bottle - new dates announced Don’t miss this limited run at The Peacock Theatre, 29 Sept - 17 Oct 2021.
- Summer Academy for ages 10-17 - Book Now Take part in a fun-filled, challenging week of back to back classes with our industry leading artists, for beginners to improvers
- Book a screening of a ZooNation production If you're a venue, school or organisation and would like to show a ZooNation production, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Lives Matter Our mission in aiming to diversify and support Black Talent
- Free summer training programmeWe've teamed up with National Youth Arts Wales to deliver a new free training programme for young people age 14-22 living in Wales
- ZooNation: The Kate Prince Company COVID19 related resourcesKey resources, funding information and grants currently available to self employed artists
- Kate Prince MBEMeet the Founder and Artistic Director of ZooNation: The Kate Prince Company.
- Support usWe are a small organisation that makes large theatrical work so every bit of support makes a crucial difference.
- Opportunities & Auditions Audition opportunities currently open at ZooNation
- Buy our musicPurchase your favourite soundtrack today
- WorkshopsWe offer a wide range of bespoke educational workshops and commissions.
“The great virtue of the show is that it captures both the internal and external struggles women faced in campaigning for the vote... put across by a cast who sing, dance and act with exemplary commitment”
“Fierce, funny and astonishingly powerful”
“Watching ZooNation’s Into the Hoods: Remixed I kept finding myself grinning from ear to ear. You don’t get much more feelgood than this funk-fuelled, fast-paced hip hop fairytale.”
“The unbelievable amount of energy, spirit, and individual character of each performer is so professionally packaged, it’s easy to forget they’re all under 19 years old.”
“Funk-fuelled Hip Hop joy”
“Zany & zippy, hilarious & heartwarming. A winner”
“Infectiously cheerful show. The dancing skills on display from the young cast are dazzling… their precision and energy in the many group routines are exhilarating.”